This course is designed for blast yards and industrial painting workshops removing paint with high lead concentrations.
Be a qualified painter. Recognized qualifications include Certificate III Painting and Decorating, Certificate in Painting and Decorating, and Trade Apprenticeship Papers. It is important to keep up-to-date with the latest technology and processes.
Topics covered (Commercial)
- Description of Basic Painter
- Commercial and Industrial
- Knowledge of Paints / Accessories
- Knowledge of Mixing Elements
- Painting Tools
- Knowledge of Paints Code use for Industrial / Commercial
- Knowledge of Material/Specification
Topics covered (Industrial)
- Code of Practice for Abrasive Blasting
- Lead Paint Risks
- Health Surveillance
- Protection against Lead Exposure
- Lead Paint Abatement
Having completed this course, should be able to:
- Painter, who use e-learning systems must have excellent computer skills.
- The e-learning system will provide most of the theory lessons, allowing them to concentrate on marking and practical training.
After completion of course there will be 2 types of certificates
- Digital certificate (Download the certificate Format Immediately)
- A Physical version of your officially branded and security – marked certificate
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English / Hindi
- Students 0
- Assessments Self